About Dr Terry
Integrative Skin Health -
“When I realise the skin is an extension of the soul and a reflection of a healthy body and a happy mind, it changed the way I practiced skin care”
“A woman’s skin is like her business card, it shows up in the world first.”
Integrative Cosmetic Treatments -
“My intention with cosmetic treatments is to help my patients look their natural best, not different.”
Integrative Hormonal Balance -
“When your hormones are happy, healthy and balanced, you will feel your best self!”
“I believe when a woman feels confident in herself, it will create a positive ripple effect with her family, her community and the world at large”.
Dr Terry believes to look good is to also to feel good.
Known as an Integrative Cosmetic & Skin Doctor, Dr Terry helps her patients understand their bodies, their hormones and health to fully take charge of how they age, looking and feeling their best, in years to come.
An award-winning practitioner, Dr Terry began her career as a surgeon, graduating from King’s College London, specialising in general and plastic surgery before concentrating solely on non-surgical aesthetic procedures to “put the twinkle back in her patients’ eyes and a confident step in their walk”. With 9 years experience in the aesthetic industry, she’s known for her gentle touch and artistic eye in facial rejuvenation.
Having her own personal experience with adult acne and early-stage cervical cancer at the age of 30 years old, she expanded her knowledge and experience in Preventative Medicine and Anti-ageing Medicine. She believes it’s important to optimise nutrition and balance hormones, working in tandem with advanced skin and aesthetic treatments to fully get the best results.
Dr Terry will help you look refreshed like you’ve had enough sleep or just been on holiday while still working hard at your role as a professional or parent. She is known for her modern and dynamic thinking that inspires her patients to be their best self and her philosophy is reflected across her practice.
Originally from Malaysia and married to a South African Chinese, she’s a proud mum to a gorgeous little boy. When not working, she enjoys rock climbing, travelling, writing, dancing and filming for her educational Youtube channel DrTerryTV.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE COPY OF DR TERRY'S SKINCARE SECRETS
Receive exclusive tips on skincare, aesthetic treatments and hormonal balance
“When I first met Dr Terry and her team, my self esteem was at an all time low.
I had suffered from acne for 14 years with varying degrees of severity. I had used over the counter creams and prescribed creams along with antibiotics which only seemed to help for short periods of time. I had reached the stage where I could no longer look in the mirror so took pains to avoid this.
I was unhappy in my personal and work life and hated the way I looked and felt. My Mother read an article in a Newspaper which mentioned Dr Terry having a special interest in acne.
Dr Terry, even on that first visit, gave me 'light at the end of the tunnel'. She explained a whole person approach was necessary to control the hormones that were contributing to my acne. It was necessary to change my diet, increase my vitamin supplements and use a carefully selected selection of products on my skin. Dr Terry also recommended I have a pre-program medical facial to clean my skin as much as possible and this is where I first met Dr Terry’s clinical therapist Minal. I was made to feel welcomed and relaxed from that first meeting. Minal regularly let me know what she was doing, talking me through the facial and making me feel at ease. Since then I have had facial treatments every six weeks with Minal. Both her and Dr Terry help me to feel that I am not alone with my acne and are always there with advice and suggestions if ever needed. My skin is now so much improved. I still get the odd breakouts but nothing like the continuous disfigurement I experienced before. With the correct treatment regime and support from Dr Terry and her team, I can again face the world.”
- General Medical Council (GMC No: 6053520)
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- Appointed Global SkinCare Expert for The Body Shop International (2014/2015)
- Author of "The Hormonal Acne Solution”
- Finalist of the 2014 Aesthetic Award "Best Aesthetic Medical Practitioner of the Year"
- Winner of the 2013 Aesthetic Award for "Best New Clinic"
- Finalist of the 2012 Aesthetic Award for "Rising Star"
- Creator of the “EyeRegen” technique
Facial Aesthetic Qualifications
- Fine Thread Contour PDO Training
- Allergan Masterclass 8-point lift using Juvéderm® Ultra and Voluma
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin therapy with Botox & Azzalure
- Advanced Masterclass in Facial Contouring for Advanced Practitioners
- Chemical Peels
- Regen Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Skin Tightening Radiofrequency
- Certificate of Basic Surgical Training, Royal College of Surgeons
Preventative Medicine Qualifications
- Intravenous Nutrition Therapy, Intravita
- Trained in The Hormone Cure, Dr Sara Gottfried
- Qualified Health Coach with Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice, IFM
- WorldLink Medical – Healthy Aging with Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- Advanced BHRT protocols
- Living Younger Anti-Ageing System