About Dr Terry
Skin, the wrapping for the most beautiful gift: Life.
I help women feel confident in their skin and seize the day. One of my favourite quote “A woman’s skin is her business card, it shows up in the world first” - it motivates me to help my patients put their best face forward in the world.
I am a qualified doctor for more than 14 years, first trained as a surgeon before specialising in Aesthetic Medicine since 2007. I'm known as an Integrative Cosmetic and Skin Doctor as I help my patients in a holistic manner to have beautiful skin and a healthy life so they can look and feel their best, whatever their age.
When I was just 30 years old, I had a health scare with early stage cervical cancer, which is why I take a holistic approach to skin health. My skin was at its worst when my gut and health was out of balance, which was causing premature ageing. This has made me appreciate the importance of hormonal balance and nutritional health which I now combine with advanced skin treatments and procedures. By working holistically, my patients achieve better long term results.
If you would like to learn more about my story, read on.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE MY TOP 10 SUPPLEMENTS FOR BEAUTIFUL YOUTHFUL SKIN
Receive exclusive tips on skincare, anti-ageing and hormonal balance.
I was always wary of having any aesthetic procedures until meeting the lovely and genuine Dr Terry.
I was 34 when I started to see the lines on my forehead deepen. I had tried various facials, creams/serums to try and soften them, but none seemed to work. I had been considering Botox for a while, but was frightened to take the leap!
When I met Dr Terry, her warm, friendly, but professional manner soon told me I was with the right doctor. I was nervous for my first treatment but Dr Terry was so gentle and patient with me. I was delighted with the results! This has given me a fresher, brighter appearance and I have gained so much confidence too. Botox is something I do to look better, along with a good diet and exercise too! All kinds of women are having Botox, I'm just pleased I took the leap and also found Dr Terry!
M.C. 32 years old Lawyer London
M.C – 32 year old Lawyer
- General Medical Council (GMC No: 6053520)
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- Appointed Global SkinCare Expert for The Body Shop International (2014/2015)
- Author of "The Hormonal Acne Solution”
- Finalist of the 2014 Aesthetic Award "Best Aesthetic Medical Practitioner of the Year"
- Winner of the 2013 Aesthetic Award for "Best New Clinic"
- Finalist of the 2012 Aesthetic Award for "Rising Star"
- Creator of the “EyeRegen” technique
Facial Aesthetic Qualifications
- Fine Thread Contour PDO Training
- Allergan Masterclass 8-point lift using Juvéderm® Ultra and Voluma
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin therapy with Botox & Azzalure
- Advanced Masterclass in Facial Contouring for Advanced Practitioners
- Chemical Peels
- Regen Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Skin Tightening Radiofrequency
- Certificate of Basic Surgical Training, Royal College of Surgeons
Preventative Medicine Qualifications
- Intravenous Nutrition Therapy, Intravita
- Trained in The Hormone Cure, Dr Sara Gottfried
- Qualified Health Coach with Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice, IFM
- WorldLink Medical – Healthy Aging with Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- Advanced BHRT protocols
- Living Younger Anti-Ageing System