About Dr Terry
Skin, the wrapping for the most beautiful gift: Life.
I help women feel confident in their skin and seize the day. One of my favourite quote “A woman’s skin is her business card, it shows up in the world first” - it motivates me to help my patients put their best face forward in the world.
I am a qualified doctor for more than 14 years, first trained as a surgeon before specialising in Aesthetic Medicine since 2007. I'm known as an Integrative Cosmetic and Skin Doctor as I help my patients in a holistic manner to have beautiful skin and a healthy life so they can look and feel their best, whatever their age.
When I was just 30 years old, I had a health scare with early stage cervical cancer, which is why I take a holistic approach to skin health. My skin was at its worst when my gut and health was out of balance, which was causing premature ageing. This has made me appreciate the importance of hormonal balance and nutritional health which I now combine with advanced skin treatments and procedures. By working holistically, my patients achieve better long term results.
If you would like to learn more about my story, read on.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE COPY OF MY EMERGENCY SKINCARE SECRETS
Receive exclusive tips on skincare, aesthetic treatments and hormonal balance
Dr. Terry has been instrumental in helping me turn my life around for the better. When I came to see Dr. Terry for the first time, I was feeling the lowest I have felt in my life. I was a complete mess emotionally and physically.
I felt that Dr. Terry genuinely cared and empathised with what I was going through and even shared her own experiences that she had struggled with in her past.
She developed a customised plan for me to follow. It attacked all my problem areas: leaky gut, adrenal function, thyroid, candida overgrowth. She was also brutally honest, telling me that if I did not sort out my health issues, chances were that bigger, more serious problems lay ahead. I really needed that wake up call to motivate me to change.
Three months on and I feel like a new person. I am getting stronger, feeling lighter and better, more optimistic and more knowledgeable about what my body needs.
Dr. Terry is incredibly open minded and often says that she is constantly learning from her patients and from reading about new developments. That is so refreshing compared to my experience with other doctors who seem more rigid in their views . I also especially like that Dr. Terry bases her diagnoses not only on clinical tests but pays equal importance on how one feels. In fact, that was her starting point with me.
This is completely lacking in mainstream medical practice, especially when it comes to understanding issues relating to women/hormones as they rely solely on clinical results.
I know I have a long road to recovery ahead, but I feel secure in the knowledge that with Dr. Terry’s guidance, I am going to get there stronger and happier.
Another thing, my appointments with Dr. Terry always end with a genuine, friendly, feel good, hug. Which doctor does that!
S.A. Management Consultant, London
- General Medical Council (GMC No: 6053520)
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- Appointed Global SkinCare Expert for The Body Shop International (2014/2015)
- Author of "The Hormonal Acne Solution”
- Finalist of the 2014 Aesthetic Award "Best Aesthetic Medical Practitioner of the Year"
- Winner of the 2013 Aesthetic Award for "Best New Clinic"
- Finalist of the 2012 Aesthetic Award for "Rising Star"
- Creator of the “EyeRegen” technique
Facial Aesthetic Qualifications
- Fine Thread Contour PDO Training
- Allergan Masterclass 8-point lift using Juvéderm® Ultra and Voluma
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin therapy with Botox & Azzalure
- Advanced Masterclass in Facial Contouring for Advanced Practitioners
- Chemical Peels
- Regen Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Skin Tightening Radiofrequency
- Certificate of Basic Surgical Training, Royal College of Surgeons
Preventative Medicine Qualifications
- Intravenous Nutrition Therapy, Intravita
- Trained in The Hormone Cure, Dr Sara Gottfried
- Qualified Health Coach with Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice, IFM
- WorldLink Medical – Healthy Aging with Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- Advanced BHRT protocols
- Living Younger Anti-Ageing System