About Dr Terry
Integrative Skin Health -
“When I realise the skin is an extension of the soul and a reflection of a healthy body and a happy mind, it changed the way I practiced skin care”
“A woman’s skin is like her business card, it shows up in the world first.”
Integrative Cosmetic Treatments -
“My intention with cosmetic treatments is to help my patients look their natural best, not different.”
Integrative Hormonal Balance -
“When your hormones are happy, healthy and balanced, you will feel your best self!”
“I believe when a woman feels confident in herself, it will create a positive ripple effect with her family, her community and the world at large”.
Dr Terry believes to look good is to also to feel good.
Known as an Integrative Cosmetic & Skin Doctor, Dr Terry helps her patients understand their bodies, their hormones and health to fully take charge of how they age, looking and feeling their best, in years to come.
An award-winning practitioner, Dr Terry began her career as a surgeon, graduating from King’s College London, specialising in general and plastic surgery before concentrating solely on non-surgical aesthetic procedures to “put the twinkle back in her patients’ eyes and a confident step in their walk”. With 9 years experience in the aesthetic industry, she’s known for her gentle touch and artistic eye in facial rejuvenation.
Having her own personal experience with adult acne and early-stage cervical cancer at the age of 30 years old, she expanded her knowledge and experience in Preventative Medicine and Anti-ageing Medicine. She believes it’s important to optimise nutrition and balance hormones, working in tandem with advanced skin and aesthetic treatments to fully get the best results.
Dr Terry will help you look refreshed like you’ve had enough sleep or just been on holiday while still working hard at your role as a professional or parent. She is known for her modern and dynamic thinking that inspires her patients to be their best self and her philosophy is reflected across her practice.
Originally from Malaysia and married to a South African Chinese, she’s a proud mum to a gorgeous little boy. When not working, she enjoys rock climbing, travelling, writing, dancing and filming for her educational Youtube channel DrTerryTV.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE COPY OF DR TERRY'S SKINCARE SECRETS
Receive exclusive tips on skincare, aesthetic treatments and hormonal balance
I came across Dr Terry quite by chance when I started receiving her email updates and I am very glad I did!! Not unusual perhaps for a woman juggling young children and a hectic life/work balance I felt I had lost " myself " and felt exhausted, unattractive and low. Dr Terry was delightful, she got straight to work first tackling my hormones,then helping me look less tired and now I am in a health coaching program with her to keep me on track and accountable with my new lease of life. She has a lovely way of being warm and approachable yet brilliant at what she does. I feel in such safe hands and just couldn't recommend her enough"
- General Medical Council (GMC No: 6053520)
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- Appointed Global SkinCare Expert for The Body Shop International (2014/2015)
- Author of "The Hormonal Acne Solution”
- Finalist of the 2014 Aesthetic Award "Best Aesthetic Medical Practitioner of the Year"
- Winner of the 2013 Aesthetic Award for "Best New Clinic"
- Finalist of the 2012 Aesthetic Award for "Rising Star"
- Creator of the “EyeRegen” technique
Facial Aesthetic Qualifications
- Fine Thread Contour PDO Training
- Allergan Masterclass 8-point lift using Juvéderm® Ultra and Voluma
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin therapy with Botox & Azzalure
- Advanced Masterclass in Facial Contouring for Advanced Practitioners
- Chemical Peels
- Regen Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Skin Tightening Radiofrequency
- Certificate of Basic Surgical Training, Royal College of Surgeons
Preventative Medicine Qualifications
- Intravenous Nutrition Therapy, Intravita
- Trained in The Hormone Cure, Dr Sara Gottfried
- Qualified Health Coach with Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice, IFM
- WorldLink Medical – Healthy Aging with Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- Advanced BHRT protocols
- Living Younger Anti-Ageing System