About Dr Terry
Skin, the wrapping for the most beautiful gift: Life.
I help women feel confident in their skin and seize the day. One of my favourite quote “A woman’s skin is her business card, it shows up in the world first” - it motivates me to help my patients put their best face forward in the world.
I am a qualified doctor for more than 14 years, first trained as a surgeon before specialising in Aesthetic Medicine since 2007. I'm known as an Integrative Cosmetic and Skin Doctor as I help my patients in a holistic manner to have beautiful skin and a healthy life so they can look and feel their best, whatever their age.
When I was just 30 years old, I had a health scare with early stage cervical cancer, which is why I take a holistic approach to skin health. My skin was at its worst when my gut and health was out of balance, which was causing premature ageing. This has made me appreciate the importance of hormonal balance and nutritional health which I now combine with advanced skin treatments and procedures. By working holistically, my patients achieve better long term results.
If you would like to learn more about my story, read on.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE MY TOP 10 SUPPLEMENTS FOR BEAUTIFUL YOUTHFUL SKIN
Receive exclusive tips on skincare, anti-ageing and hormonal balance.
“When I first met Dr Terry, my self esteem was at an all time low.
I had suffered from acne for 14 years with varying degrees of severity. I had used over the counter creams and prescribed creams along with antibiotics which only seemed to help for short periods of time. I had reached the stage where I could no longer look in the mirror so took pains to avoid this.
I was unhappy in my personal and work life and hated the way I looked and felt. My Mother read an article in a Newspaper which mentioned Dr Terry having a special interest in acne.
Dr Terry, even on that first visit, gave me 'light at the end of the tunnel'. She explained a whole person approach was necessary to control the hormones that were contributing to my acne. It was necessary to change my diet, increase my vitamin supplements and use a carefully selected selection of products on my skin. Dr Terry also recommended I have a pre-program medical facial to clean my skin as much as possible. I was made to feel welcomed and relaxed from that first meeting. Dr Terry help me to feel that I am not alone with my acne and are always there with advice and suggestions if ever needed. My skin is now so much improved. I still get the odd breakouts but nothing like the continuous disfigurement I experienced before. With the correct treatment regime and support from Dr Terry, I can again face the world.”
Helen G. 34 years old teacher
- General Medical Council (GMC No: 6053520)
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- Appointed Global SkinCare Expert for The Body Shop International (2014/2015)
- Author of "The Hormonal Acne Solution”
- Finalist of the 2014 Aesthetic Award "Best Aesthetic Medical Practitioner of the Year"
- Winner of the 2013 Aesthetic Award for "Best New Clinic"
- Finalist of the 2012 Aesthetic Award for "Rising Star"
- Creator of the “EyeRegen” technique
Facial Aesthetic Qualifications
- Fine Thread Contour PDO Training
- Allergan Masterclass 8-point lift using Juvéderm® Ultra and Voluma
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin therapy with Botox & Azzalure
- Advanced Masterclass in Facial Contouring for Advanced Practitioners
- Chemical Peels
- Regen Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Skin Tightening Radiofrequency
- Certificate of Basic Surgical Training, Royal College of Surgeons
Preventative Medicine Qualifications
- Intravenous Nutrition Therapy, Intravita
- Trained in The Hormone Cure, Dr Sara Gottfried
- Qualified Health Coach with Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice, IFM
- WorldLink Medical – Healthy Aging with Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- Advanced BHRT protocols
- Living Younger Anti-Ageing System