Our clinic doors are finally reopened to our normal services for skin, aesthetic and wellness
During this pandemic, we made a commitment to our patients and community, supporting them through Covid-19 testing, medical advice and where we can, helping them boost their immunity. We will continue to provide these services while we re-open for normal service. We are introducing some new rules for clinic appointments, guided by recommendations for all aesthetic clinics. These are in place to protect both you and our staff, and I am sure you will agree that they are very necessary as the virus is still in circulation.
- We will make contact with you shortly before your appointment to check if you have any symptoms associated with the new coronavirus. If you do, we can offer advice on what your options are in terms of testing, and also we will re-schedule your appointment for at least 14 days from that date.
- We ask you to remove all make-up before your appointment
- Please don’t arrive early for your appointment as the clinic must comply with social distancing rules with only one patient in the clinic at a time
- On entering, we ask that you wash your hands at our hand-washing station. We will also test your temperature
- To assure you of your safety in the clinic we can assure you that our staff will all be wearing the necessary PPE at all times, and the clinic will be deep cleaned at regular intervals using the correct protocols and materials
We are very much looking forward to seeing our regular patients as well as welcoming new ones. If you would like to schedule an appointment for skin/aesthetic treatments or hormonal consultations, please email admin@DrTerry.com, contact 07497063288 (we are available on WhatsApp) or complete the online enquiry form here. You can also book an appointment online here.